Bryan H. Mintz, Partner
Bryan H. Mintz became a partner with Mintz & Geftic in 2015. Bryan is an experienced trial attorney who focuses his practice on complex litigation, involving contract and business disputes, products liability, class actions, medical malpractice, and personal injury litigation.
Bryan has litigated complex matters on behalf of clients ranging from closely held corporations to large Fortune 500 companies. He has prosecuted and defended a broad range of business litigation matters, including partnership disputes; breach of contract claims; unfair competition claims; insurance coverage disputes; wrongful termination disputes; wage and hour class actions; consumer class actions; and various cases involving deceptive marketing, misrepresentations and fraud. In addition to actively representing clients in lawsuits, Bryan has counseled companies on risk management and litigation avoidance strategies.
Bryan has represented individuals in automobile, premises liability, wrongful death and survivorship, defamation, and various other negligence lawsuits. He has successfully recovered millions of dollars for his clients through mediation, arbitration and trial. Prior to joining Mintz & Geftic, Bryan was a partner at Paris Ackerman & Schmierer, LLP, a Roseland, New Jersey law firm, where he was instrumental in recovering millions of dollars for his clients in class actions ranging from deceptive marketing practices to wage and hour violations. Before that, Bryan was a senior litigation attorney in New Jersey’s oldest and largest law firm, McCarter & English LLP.
Bryan has been selected to the New Jersey Super Lawyers list every year since 2014. Only five percent of the lawyers in New Jersey are selected each year.
Bryan earned his B.A. from Rutgers College, and his J.D. degree from Rutgers University School of Law, where he was a research assistant; a member of Hunter Advanced Moot Court; and served as research and writing and moot court teaching assistant. After law school, he worked as a judicial law clerk for the Honorable Robert Muir, Jr., Presiding Judge of the New Jersey Appellate Division.
Bryan is currently licensed to practice law in New York and New Jersey and admitted to practice before the courts of the District of New Jersey, The Eastern District of New York, and the Southern District of New York. He is a member of the New York and New Jersey Bar Association, as well as the New Jersey Association for Justice.
- Rutgers College 1994
- Rutgers University School of Law 1999
- Judicial Law Clerk, Honorable Robert Muir, Jr., Presiding Judge N.J. Appellate Division 2000
- AVVO top-rated attorney as “Superb”
- Listed by New Jersey Super Lawyers (2014-2018)
- Member, New Jersey Bar Association
- Member, New York Bar Association
- Member, New Jersey Association for Justice
- Admitted to the Bars of New York and New Jersey
- Admitted to practice in the District of New Jersey
- Admitted to practice in the Eastern District of New York
- Admitted to practice in the Southern District of New York
- Business Disputes
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Medical Malpractice
- Accounting Malpractice
- Legal Malpractice
- Partnership Disputes
- Breach of Contract Claims
- Unfair Competition Claims
- Insurance Coverage Disputes
- Wrongful Termination Disputes
- Wage and Hour Class Actions
- Consumer Class Actions
- Data Breach Class Actions
- Deceptive Marketing, Misrepresentations and Fraud